Mission & History
Board of Directors
Crayons to Calculators
Elenor Venture Travel Grant
Haunt in the ‘Mont
St. Vrain Valley Gala
Teacher Innovation Grants
Tribute to Teachers
Ways to Give
Flyer Submission Information
Discounts for SVVSD Employees
2021 Henry Braly Football Lineman Scholarship Application
This Scholarship is to honor the Braly Family Foundations founder Henry Braly. Henry was a lineman at Longmont High in the 1950’s and continued in college.
• $1,000 Scholarship
• Lineman nominated by coach with a couple sentences of why they are nominating the player
• Lineman needs to complete questionnaire and provide items requested
• A member of the Braly Family/foundation will help present the scholarship
• The Braly Family Foundation will provide dessert with the awarded applicant and their family
• Be a high school senior at a St. Vrain Valley School high school
• Be planning to enroll as a full-time student at an accredited trade school, two-year or four-year college, or university, beginning the fall of 2021
• Have a history of excellence as a Football Lineman
• Have a 2.5 GPA or higher
• A committee consisting of the district athletic office (two votes) and the Braly Family Foundation Board (one vote) will choose the final selection
• Coach nominations submitted by January 4th
• Students must turn in a complete application by March 1st to be eligible
Application Must Include the Following:
• High school transcript
• ONE letter of recommendation from ANY coach or teacher
• ONE letter of recommendation from a football coach
Please provide a non SVVSD Email, because your school email expires after graduation, use another personal email address if you have one.
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
** Make Selection **
Lyons Middle Senior
Silver Creek High
Please enter a number from
Name of College, University or Trade School Attending
The Braly Family Foundation would like to celebrate your award if you are selected to receive a scholarship!
YES - I am ok with them announcing my name and/or posting my picture on socila media.
NO - I do not want my information shared on social media.
Each question can be a maximum of 250 words or less.
1. What has playing football meant to you?
2. What are your plans for your future education?
3. Tell us something you like about yourself?
4. Tell us about (pick one): A Special Talent, Funny Story, Your Best Memory
High school transcript
ONE letter of recommendation from ANY coach or teacher
ONE letter of recommendation from a football coach