Flyer Submission Information
St. Vrain Valley Schools Education Foundation manages the Flyer Program as a way to support St. Vrain Valley Schools. Businesses and organizations seeking to distribute a digital flyer to share information with the students and parents of the St. Vrain Valley Schools community may do so by following the guidelines below.
St. Vrain Valley Schools NO longer accepts paper flyers for distribution in take home folders. See below for suggestions on how to promote your flyer.
Online Flyer Submission Information
Electronic Only (FREE OF CHARGE)
- Your flyer will appear in the Current Flyer section once approved.
- A link to the current flyer page on our website is located on each school website.
(Attach your flyer as a PDF, not to exceed 3MB)
- Submit your flyer using the Submit an Electronic Flyer link above.
- Include a title for your flyer and your contact information
- Select your flyer topics and schools
- Title I schools require you to submit a Spanish version of your flyer. (Flyers submitted for these schools without a Spanish copy, will not be approved.) The Title I schools are noted in the school list with an asterisk. Title I schools are:
- Columbine Elementary
- Indian Peaks Elementary
- Longs Peak Middle
- Northridge Elementary
- Rocky Mountain Elementary
- Timberline K-8
- Flyer Approval:
- All flyers are approved each Friday no later than 5:00 pm by the St. Vrain Valley Schools Education Foundation and St. Vrain Valley Schools. If you submit a flyer after Friday at 5:00 pm, you will need to wait until the following week for approval. We will only reach out to you if your flyer is not approved.
- Flyers are approved through the event date on your flyer or for 30 days.
- Each school in the district has a link on their school website to the current flyer page on our website.
- Suggestions for promoting your flyer after approval:
- After your flyer is approved share it on social media using the following hashtags:
- School specific hashtags if you are looking to share you information with a specific school in the district
- After your flyer is approved you can email it to the schools letting them know that the flyer has been approved and ask if they would be willing to include the flyer or a link to the flyer on our website in their digital communications with families. It is up to each school and their principal if they want to share your flyer. No school is obligated to share an approved flyer.
- The Education Foundation is a separate entity from the school district, so we are not able to communicate directly with families or staff outside of our website.